Vietnam One Health University Network (VOHUN) in collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), and U.S. Department of Defense Biological Threat Reduction Program (BTRP), will host the second year monthly series on One Health Biorisk Management case-based learning starting on April 27/28, 2020.
VOHUN student teams, comprised of both veterinary and medical/public health students will present a case on Covid19. The session will include guest speakers from National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology in Vietnam (NIHE) and Department of Epidemiology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center to share their expertise and perspective on the current pandemic, while SNL will provide Biorisk Management expertise related to the case.
|USA TIME||VNM TIME||TOPIC||PRESENTER|
|9:00 pm||10:00 am||Welcome Introductions||Mr. Christian Cando, DTRA and SNL Facilitator|
|9:10 pm||10:10 am||
VOHUN Team Case Presentation – Covid 19
– Viet Nam National University (VNU)
– Hanoi University of Public Health (HUPH)
– Hue University of Agriculture and Forestry (HUAF)
|9:20 pm||10:20 am||Q&A Discussion|
|9:30 pm||10:30 am||Vietnam Guest Speaker Presentation –Covid 19||
Dr. Nguyen Thanh Thuy– NIHE
|9:40 pm||10:40 am||Q&A Discussion|
|9:50 pm||10:50 am||USA Guest Speaker Presentation –
Dr. David Brett Major , Department of Epidemiology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center
|10:00 pm||11:00 am||Q&A Discussion|
|10:10 pm||11:10 am||Sandia National Laboratories- Orientation to Biorisk Management||
Eric Cook MPH CBSP Sandia National Laboratories
|10:20 pm||11:20 am||Q&A Discussion|
|10:30 pm||11:30 am||Closing Comments|
*Following the session, please complete a survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KWNVSMK
- Please turn on your camera and mute your microphone when not speaking.
- All cell phones and pagers must be muted during the session. Please leave the room to answer a phone call or page.
- If you see a message indicating that the host has not opened the meeting, simply wait until the organizers start the Zoom call.
- You must complete 6 post-session surveys and a final evaluation in order to receive a certificate.
Register here (Hyperlink: https://bit.ly/